The series in an eclectic mix of races in Virginia State Parks that offers competitors of all levels a chance to win and earn great prizes, cash and Virginia State Parks annual passes and gift certificates.
Now in our third year, we’ve listened to your suggestions and made some exciting changes to the 2019 season with new races, new scoring system and new ways to win for competitors of all levels.
Check out this year’s exciting line-up:
- Shenandoah Aquablaze and Strong Adventure Race – April 13, 2019 – NEW!
- Smith Mountain Lake Triathlon – May 4, 2019
- Middle Mountain Momma – May 5. 2019 – NEW!
- Shenanduro – May 11, 2019 – NEW!
- Mountain Do – May 12, 2019
- Night Train 50k and Half Marathon – June 29, 2019 – NEW!
- High Bridge Trail Roubaix Style Time Trial – Late July, date TBD
- Guts, Gravel, Glory – Aug. 4, 2019 – NEW!
- Claytor Lake Triathlon – Sept. 14, 2019
- New River Trail Challenge – Sept. 21, 2019
- Pocadventure – Oct. 12, 2019
– Smith Mountain Lake Triathlon, Virginia State Parks –
Races range from Cyclocross, running events, mountain biking, adventure races to Sprint Tri’s like the Appalachian Power Smith Mountain Lake Triathlon.
Wanna win? You have to get by these two. Ed Ross-Clunis 2017 runner up and 2018 Champion on the left and Carrie Parker who’s taken home the gold both years on the right.Ed Ross-Clunis 2017 runner up and 2018 Champion on the left and Carrie Parker who’s taken home the gold both years on the right.
We’re also pleased to offer an expanded “Achievement Awards” categories to include more ways to win Virginia State Parks annual passes and Gift Certificates. Categories range from he most total points, down to awards for completing four Adventure Series races.
New for 2019 is the “Five for Fun” category in which a competitor can complete any five races of any type in Virginia State Parks and receive an annual pass and entry into a drawing for $150 Gift Certificate.